Porcaro Cosmetic Surgery
SE HABLA ESPANOL!
1) What will it do for me? Botox improves & may eliminate some or all of your facial wrinkles, especially around your eyes & your forehead. You will enjoy your refreshed appearance and friends and family members will say you look relaxed, younger and, less stressed!
2) Is it safe? Millions of Botox treatments are performed annually in over 60 countries through out the world. Dr. Porcaro follows the manufacturers guide lines so there’s almost no risk to you!
3) When will I see the effects and how long does it last? Your Botox treatment will take effect from 4-7 days after the injection & you will enjoy your new, relaxed look for 3 mos.
4) How much does it cost? It depends on how many units of Botox you require, with the average charge being around $500 per treatment.
5) What are the risks? If you have a sagging brow to start with there’s a small chance that your brow may temporarily droop further, possibly making it a challenge to apply mascara. There’s only a small risk of getting a bruise at the site of the injections, as the needle Dr. Porcaro uses is the smallest needle made for Botox.
6) What about other products & devices that claims to be the same or better? The FDA approved Dysport & Xeomin for the treatment of facial wrinkles. There is much less experience in the use and long term results of these newer products, however. As of this time, there is no product that has a similar effect as Botox when applied to the skin (without being injected). Radiofrequency is still being investigated as an alternative to injection. There are more scientific papers on Botox than almost any other medicine.
7) Who does the injections? Dr. Porcaro, a very experienced Platinum level injector for Botox, will do your injections.
8) How are the injections performed? Once Dr. Porcaro determines that you are a good candidate for Botox, he will perform the injections with the use of a distraction device, making it virtually painless.
9) What limitations are there afterwards? You will have no special precautions after receiving Botox; you can continue with your daily routine.
10) Will I see Dr. Porcaro again? You’ll return for a complementary follow up appointment 2 weeks after the treatment. By this time the maximum effect of your treatment will have taken place.
|American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery||American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery||
* The American Board of Cosmetic Surgery is the only certifying Board that exclusively tests surgeons' knowledge and experience in cosmetic surgery but is not recognized by the Florida Board of Medicine
Although the office is located in Port St Lucie, Florida, we regularly serve patients form Jensen Beach, Hutchinson Island, Stuart, St Lucie West, Palm City, Sebastian, Fort Pierce, Tequesta, Palm Beach Gardens, Vero Beach, Hobe Sound, Jupiter, Okeechobee, Melbourne and the greater Orlando area.